Monday, March 30, 2009

Thursday Can't Come Quick Enough

Well, I am definitely sick of not being able to get around. I have an appt. on Thursday to get my stitches out and get re-wrapped. I am hoping that I will be informed that I am able to start walking more. This sitting around with my feet up is no fun at all. Thank goodness my mom is here though. I am in a lot of pain and there is no way I would be able to take care of the baby. It looks as though I will be illiciting the help of my Pops after my mother leaves. I did not realize how long it would be before I can carry the baby. He has been a little angel through all of this. We are so blessed to have him. Oliver is getting a taste of how it feels to get up multiple times at night as well. He must be really tired. At least he knows how I feel now. The only difference is, he has to go to school all day. Poor guy. I am so lucky to have a great husband and baby and family that are helping me so much. Hawthorne on the other hand...Can you say DOG TRAINER NEEDED!

No comments: