Thursday, March 12, 2009


It seems as though winter is finally starting to leave us, but being from Upstate New York, I know that he will probably rear his ugly head a few more times before Spring really arrives. All is fine here in Michigan: Oliver continues to study, Hawthorne continues to annoy, Isaiah grows rapidly, and I struggle to lose the last 2 lbs of my pregnancy weight.

Now that March is here, the idea of Oliver graduating is slowly starting to become real to all of us. To be truthful, as much as I am not a fan of the Midwest, our time here did pass quickly. As I have mentioned before, we are part of a really great ward and have made some really good friends. I continue to coach and play basketball on the women's church team despite my Dr.'s admonitions and the pain that I have for days after playing. I just can't help myself; I love sports!

It looks as though Isaiah will have two new cousins in the fall, maybe three if Chris and Summer's adoption goes faster than planned. My sister Maria found out she is pregnant with her fourth child; hopefully Tanner will finally get his boy. And of course, we all found out a short time ago that Jackie is pregnant with her second. We are really happy and excited for those new additions to our family.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

So when is Maria having her baby? ARe you coming over for that? :)

Harold said...

so beautiful. you have a wonderful family.