Thursday, March 26, 2009

Isaiah Crawled!

So, 3 days ago, I watched my baby crawl, really crawl. It was so cute and it took me a few seconds to register it. Then I was shouting to my sister and mom, "Look, he's crawling!" He is getting better and better by the day. He has been the sweetest baby, sleeping well, playing on the floor and in his bouncy seat, and eating solids like a big boy. I do notice that he is a bit confused with Mary and my mom here, and does quite a few double takes to figure out which one his mother is.

My surgery went well and considering I am not taking the painkillers I was given, it has been less painful than I had anticipated. It is definitely better than morning sickness. It is very hard sitting in bed or on the coach all day. A friend of mine lent me her crutches and a wheelchair, so I can get out of the house. I am not suppose to walk until my 2 week checkup next Friday, so when we went out Tuesday to the store, Oliver had to wheel me around. Of course, he got a kick out of pushing me in the wheelchair and then letting it go. So, I decided I am not going to leave the house until I can walk. :)

3 comments:

Harold said...

pretty soon you'll both be mobile. that is awesome he is crawling, then walking, then getting into everything. but that's what baby's do. take plenty of pictures. glad the operation went well.

Heidi said...

I am soooooo gald your surgery went well! How awesome to have your mom and sister here to help. My mom saved me when I just broke my foot last fall. I just found your blog through Cindy's. Funny how you come to find other people's blogs. Hope you continue to heal well... Don't get too crazy! Take Care!!!

Jeanne E. Madsen said...

Oh Pricilla! I am so glad that the surgery was a success. MAN! It does sound like you are having fun with it all! I loved the story you told about Oliver and you at the store...hahahahah!!!! I got a kick out of that. I hope that you heal perfectly and that you can start walking and then running again, I know how much you love it.
Love you, Jeanne