Monday, March 2, 2009

I have been quite negligent when it comes to keeping this blog up to date, but I do have an excuse: we lost the USB cable to our camera, so it's hard to download pictures. But a lot of important events have happened lately, so I thought I would do a quick post. First and foremost, Isaiah is now sitting up! He has been getting there for the past month or so, but now seems to be really getting the hang of it. He is also now eating an array of things, still mushy though. I am too scared to try those little "puffs". When I think about giving him a cheerio, motherly instincts kick in and I feel the urge to chew it up like a bird and then feed it to him. I wonder if he will be grossed out by that when he is a teenager?

Oliver is in the home stretch and we can all "see the light at the end of the cold, dark state in which we reside". He is still as busy as always, despite finishing his duties with the Law Review. His graduation date is the 9th of May. I plan on getting pregnant the 10th of May. Just Kidding.

I am currently coaching the Women's and the Young Women's basketball teams. I also play for the women. It is a ton of fun and makes me realize that despite being out of shape, when you love a sport, you can play it for hours and hours even if you can't breath! :) Ha! It's nice to get back into shape and fit into your pants again.

Well, I believe that covers it. Oh, I am almost done with all the Twilight books. I really did not think I would enjoy them, and although my criticisms of the books are many, I also think they are great pieces of literature, though slightly adolecent for my taste. I still think that The Scarlet Pimpernel is a better love story; however, I am only in the 3rd book currently, so we will see.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Yay for almost finishing up school! I hope we can make it out for the graduation party although I'll be sure to leave quick on the 10th of May...
Congrats to Isaiah for being such a big boy!