Friday, April 3, 2009

Isaiah, Isaiah, Isaiah...

So, Isaiah pulled himself up to a standing position a few days ago. I could not believe it. Luckily my Mom was close by to catch him when he fell. He really is growing by leaps and bounds.

As for the rest of us, Oliver is working on a final as I type. He has been working diligently as always and helping me out with the baby, since I can't carry him.

Well, my mom leaves in a few days. The next few weeks should be interesting. I'm not quite sure how I am going to manage while Oliver is at school. The baby and I will be crawling around together. :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good luck with handling Isaiah on your own! I can't even imagine! I can't believe he is getting around so much now! That is perfect though, just in time for summer right? I hope you recover quickly!