Thursday, April 16, 2009

Here is our little "drama" king playing with his favorite toy, a little table that has little wooden letters that spell his name, a gift from the recruiter at Gibson, Dunn, and Crutcher, Mike Flanagan. He absolutely loves it. He is starting to look like such a big boy. He is going through a stage right now and only wants to be held by me. He cries hysterically if anyone tries to hold him. He makes me feel so special and loved. Of course, it is really hard right now because I am not suppose to carry him until my feet are completely healed. But he makes the pain worth it and we spend a lot of time on the floor together.

Oliver only has 3 days of school left. This coming Wednesday is his last day of classes, and then only 2 weeks until graduation. He is really excited about finishing and starting the next chapter: studying for the New York Bar Exam.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I love his little tuft of hair on the top of his head! CUTE KID!

Tara Ann said...

I did not know you had a blog. How fun!

Jeanne E. Madsen said...

Oh my gosh this kid is cute...