Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ward HalloweenParty


Yesterday night was our ward Halloween party. We decided at the very last minute (the night before) that we would be Superman, woman, and baby. I know my colors are a bit off, but we put together our outfits pretty quick. I was originally going to go as a stay-at-home mom: sweats, glasses and a frizzy pony tail. Oliver was going to go as a law school student: big bags under his eyes, laptop connected at hip, and books in hand. We thought this would be cuter and compliment our little shnookies outfit better.

BTW: Our little shnookie bears won the "Cutest Baby Costume". I have some better pics of him, but I need to do some uploading.

3 comments:

Logan said...

Looking good! Superbaby is super cute. Our ward didn't have any type of Halloween activity, but we dressed up for Halloween anyway. Paige was a skunk, I was a Subway sandwich artist, and Carlyna was a compliance officer. I'm so excited that you are starting this blog.

Jackie said...

He is SOOO cute!! Oh I am missing him so much you don't even know! I mean really, cute kid in a superhero costume - I bet he had every lady there trying to steal a kiss!! Great job! Ok now we need to have him participate in a nativity at christmas, he'd be perfect!

Lindon Grandma said...

A "super" good looking family! Can't wait to see your "super" shnookie again at Christmas. Halloween is fun, you kids are creative.